The state user steering committee, aka "Landesnutzerausschuss Baden-Württemberg (LNA-BW)" regulates the scientific policies for bwHPC tier 3 and data management in Baden-Württemberg and is part of a statewide governance structure. Other steering committees are ALWR-BW and HLRS-LA. The latter regulates policies and access concerning bwHPC tier 0, 1 and 2.
Currently the user steering committee consists of following representatives of Baden-Württemberg's universities:
- Prof. Dr. Peter Bastian, University of Heidelberg
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Ankerhold, Ulm University,
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Groß, University of Stuttgart,
- Prof. Dr. Wilhelm Kley, Eberhard Karls University Tübingen,
- Prof. Dr. Johannes Orphal, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology,
- Prof. Dr. Christine Peter, University of Konstanz,
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Rotter, Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg,
- Prof. Georg Dürnecker, Ph.D., University of Mannheim,
- Prof. Dr. Rainer Keller, University of Applied Sciences Stuttgart,
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Berger, University of Hohenheim, and
The representative of the Arbeitskreis der Leiter wissenschaftlicher Rechenzentren in Baden-Württemberg (ALWR-BW) is Prof. Dr.-Ing. Michael Resch.
The committee's office is currently assumed by Dr. Robert Barthel (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology).
The postal address of the state user steering committee (LNA-BW) is:
- Karlsruhe Institut of Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)
Attn: Dr. Robert Barthel