The federated service management of the project bwHPC-C5 aims to optimize the HPC user support and is divided into:
- Identity management:
- coordinating the implementation of the mechanisms and tools developed by the Baden-Württemberg project bwIDM on the bwHPC clusters ;
- Information management:
- hosting Baden-Württemberg's HPC trouble and support request ticket system (bwSupportPortal),
- hosting the Clusterinformationsystem which provides details about the HPC cluster hardware and its current state and load as well as details about the HPC cluster soft portfolio;
- Administration management:
- providing tools to administrate user specific configurations such as disk space and compute quotas remotely.